Our giant all-purpose recreation field is perfect for baseball, football, soccer, or anything else you can think of. Right next to it is our volleyball court. Facilities for basketball are available on the retreat side of the property.
The pond is perfect for fishing, it is a home to bass, sunfish and bluegills who sometimes like to play "hard to get." Our 150 acres of farm and woodland is perfect for hiking and nature walks.
During the summer, groups can make arrangements to use the 30' x 60' pool at the nearby Retreat Center.
Map of our Grounds
- Schooley's Mountain General Store & Post Office
- Path through the woods to store
- Schooley's Mountain Road (Route 517)
- Heath Lane
- Eagle carved from an old oak tree
- Staff residences
- Fishing pond
- Bonfire circle
- Picnic grove
- Guest House Ebenezer
- Future meeting rooms (under construction)
- Guest House Elim
- Volleyball court
- Pines hiking path
- Historic Presbyterian Church (not part of Liebenzell)
- Athletic & games field
- Hiking trail to pool & Retreat Center (0.5 mi.)
— Guest House Boundaries