Statement of Faith
Excerpt from: The Constitution of Liebenzell Mission, May 2003
- We believe that the whole Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit and is the Divine authority and infallible rule for faith, life and doctrine.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Divine Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, equal in nature, power and glory.
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His shed blood as the only atonement for sin, in His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who convicts of sin, testifies of Christ, enables the believer to live a victorious life, and guides into all truth.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is in need of regeneration through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body. The believer will arise to eternal life, the unbeliever will arise to eternal condemnation.
- We believe in the Spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the commission of the Risen Christ, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:19,20).
- We uphold the truths as stated in the Nicene and Apostles' Creeds.